I have nothing to say besides wonder if you're sleeping over tonight. Of course I would love it if you slept over again, but I guess it's not as simple as that is it?
You got lucky today. If my mind wasn't preoccupied by homework, I would have flooded your phone with unnecessary info on my day.
Of course, I miss talking to you. Although it's only been less than a day, not talking to you seems unnatural, it seems as if time flies by, by the days.
I'll say it here.
My thoughts on you:
You're very much into yourself. I feel as though that you can talk to me about anything, but I can't talk back to you, only because your focus is mainly on yourself. Conversations always turn back to you when the spotlight finally hits me. Don't get me wrong, I love you as a person.. but I just hate that you're always trying to promote yourself in some way, shape or form. What I mean is that you're an attention whore. Some people are like that, but in a good way; they include everyone in their spotlight but keep the laughter and convos going. But you, meh, I don't know. You steal the spotlight and you don't share. You don't talk or try to talk to anyone but your friends. You don't really seem to try and make new friends unless they are introduced to you.
Ont of my bigger pet peeves are people who are nosy. Sorry, but you're a nosy person. You always like to know people's business. I hate that you always butt into a conversation that I'm trying to have with someone else. Leave me alone please. If I wanted you to join a convo, I would have included you. Gahhhh.
I dunnoo. I feel bad for typing this out, but I had to. You're definitely a nice person; full of life and energy. Maybe I'm wrong about all I said about you. I dunno. But this is my personal opinion. It's not even worth bringing up and talking to you about it. Unnecessary drama. You'll probably just say that I'm jealous and whatnot. But no, I'm not jealous. I'm just annoyed.
In the slight chance of you finding this and reading this, I'm going to write you a cheat sheet of things to do to make me feel better. I don't want to post it on tumblr, b/c it's not like people would care anyways.
1. Chase after me, no matter how long it takes. For you, you might not be the type to chase after me; you're the person who'd let me go and relax and chill, then talk to me. But no. If you truly want me to forgive you right away, chase after me. I might walk away from you, but be persistant. It just truly shows me that you honestly care about myself and my well being.
2. I've never gotten flowers before. Ever. Get me a flower, or 3 and you'd make me smile and blush so much. As for the type of flower, that's for you to find out. Only one person knows the answer to that. Nonetheless, I've never gotten flowers before, so I'm not too picky.
3. When I cry, comfort me. You already do that, so kudos to you.
4. When I ask to hang out, just do it. If I didn't want to hang out with you, I wouldn't have made the effort to call you up and to hear your voice just so in return I could hear a "no". It makes me cry a lot when you do that... Just saying.
5. Surprises. Be at my house when I least expect it. Leave me little notes. Little things like that makes my heart melt. You know it.
honestly, just little things like that will make me smile again. I don't want big gifts, I just want your presence. As long as you do the first one, you don't have to worry about the other stuff. I'm a simple person. Keep it simple please <3
Why do you always do this to me? You always push me away when I'm only trying to help? You truly break my heart sometimes.. yet I still love you.
Gawd. I'm such a sad and depressing girl with so many friggen issues. Why me?