I'm too lazy to blog now a days. I don't even blog on my tumblr. Fail. I shall start blogging once again, when I finally get the energy to do so. Sorry!
Look at him! He's so cute!
(via immissingyou.tumblr.com)
     So Eugene was supposed to visit me this morning but things changed so he didn't. So to occupy my morning, I went jogging. It was a fairly successful jog. I had so much down time that I made some eggs and toast to enjoy my morning. I also watched a few episodes of Bones. By 10, I went out to shop. I went to REI and bought myself a new Carrabeaner and a stainless steel bottle (which I drew all over it). Then I went to Target and bought one big blue striped towel, 1 hand towel and 2 face towels, wet wipes, gift wrapping supplies, and face wash.
      When I came back, I sorted out my dirty laundry then took a nap till 5ish. When the guys arrived, they bombarded my apartment while my roomies were in the living room. I think they were like "wtf...?" or something. Bob talked to them though... I wonder what he said to them.
     Thank you again to Bob, Hieu, Akash, and David as well as Eugene and Vienna for visiting. I really appreciate it! We began by going to Pacific Thai Cuisine again for dinner. He told us that there was going to be a wait so we just wandered around lighthouse ave and stuff like that. Eventually, the wait was over. We got the same seats as yesterday! Woot woot. We all ordered something different and shared it this time. Delish! I paid the bill though, only b/c everyone came to visit, hopitality, yaknow? Lol.
     After that, we swung by my place so I could grab some blankets and stuff, then we headed towards Carmel to Chill. I think we stayed there till 10. We took pictures and stuff, which was pretty fun.
     When I got back to the Pad, I just tidied up a bit, texted my loveeeeee, and went to bed. Keke
Friday (7/16):
     The most randomest thing in the world happened to me that morning. I was awakened by an unexpected phone call at 5 in the morning. Jeff, my homeboy for PCI, called me up (of course he was sober and all). Long story short, him and his friends were coming to visit me on that day.
     By the time 7AM hit, he had arrived, along with Charlie and Vincent. We immediately stuffed ourselves in my car and dashed our way towards the beach. Ahh, beautiful Carmel. The beach was almost isolated as we camped out on a small hill. The rest of the hour was filled with fun and laughter as well as some shots of Barcardi, which I did not intoxicate myself with.
     After Carmel, we decided to head out in search of some food. Jeff wanted to continue to beach hop so we went to Cannery row in hopes of some sand and food. Charlie and Vincent passed out in the car, so I left them there like an irresponsible parent, oh wells. Jeff and I went rock climbing and in return got a beautiful view. We talked about sailing and life goals and future. Deep stuff, deep stuff.
     We left when I decided that I was getting hungry, after all, it was about 10 ish and I hadn't had anything to eat yet! I drove us to First Awakening, left the guys in my car and got treated out by Jeff. I ordered a Mushroom/cheese omelette with potatoes. Yum! Ahh, memories. Poor Jeff; I found out that he recently broke up with his girlfriend, he didn't want to talk about it though. I thought they were gonna get married! I hope issues resolve and they figure everything out.
     The last beach we went to was close to Lover's point. Again, I abandoned the drunked passed out kiddies in my car as Jeff and I risked out lives. We were basically at the edge of rocks, one fatal fall and that would be it. Fun times though.
     By the time it was 11ish, I drove back to my apartment and the guys left, Charlie was driving though. I usually won't allow one to drive home drunk or even buzzed, but I had no power over that. I would have driven them home, but it would have been inconvenient for me, plus we all had plans, I would have made them stay though, if they didn't.
Vincent, Jeff, Charlie
     After they left, I went to sleep for an hour until the guys came. Thank you Bob, Hieu, Akash and David for visiting! We began by heading to Lover's Point for some Kite flying.
     We then headed off in search of food. Although I was quite full from the brunch, I indulged myself in some delicious pad thai and thai tea at Pacific Thai Cuisine. The food was delicious as the service was superb. 5 stars!
     After that, we walked around for a bit to burn off those calories. We went to various places, but the one that was the best was Tessuti Zoo. The owner and her partner basically made EVERYTHING in that store. Amazing. It was colorful and lively. Quite expensive, but I believe that it’s worth it. I bought some things for the guys (keke) and I bought a cigarette case for my cigs. Haha, jkjk, I use it for my license, credit cards, money and stuff.
     As we were heading towards Carmel, we ended up stopping at Dennis the Menace park. It’s what any child could ever dream of! Although, I do wish the sand was much more finer, but c’est la vie. They have this awesome giant slide that the 4 guys went on… together. LOL! There also was this giant train. Pretty neat! Those are the 2 significant things I remember.
      Apres, we went to Carmel for some fun in the sun—err, sand? We played some Frisbee, then the guys thought it would be fun to bury me. I didn’t have much of a problem, only because I live so close that I could easily shower, but then when the sand got to my neck, I had difficulty breathing.  It was fun nonetheless, although I did request for it to not get in my shirt (which it did) and none to my face (which it sort of did). Hieu tried to help me wipe the sand off of my face, but that just made me ticklish and move a lot.
     I believe everyone left around 4 or 5 ish, I don’t remember. They had such a great time that they’re gonna come back tomorrow. Round 2!
     I apologize for late blogging. I've been too warped in tumblr I guess.
Quick Recaps on important stuff.

Sunday (7/11)
-Free Slurpee Day with Anna!
-Family came over to visit!
-I finally got a piano stand! Yesh!

Monday (7/12)
-Exercised before I went to bed

Tuesday (7/13)
-Jogged in the morning. I was friken DEAD by the time I finished. I had to walk the rest of the way back to my apartment! Blahh.
-Went to Michaels and bought a sketch book. Love! It was about $16.
-Work. I messed up big time. Ana got pissed at me because I did the pie dough wrong... We used the expensive ass butter too! Blahh.
-I felt like shit when I got home.
-Watched The Rocker
-Timmy came over!!!! (11PM)<3. Surprise visit. He made my day ten times better.
-Went to the beach and star  gazed. Beautiful night spent with a beautiful and caring person.
-Went cruising around at 1 in the morning.
-Ate some legit cup o noodo back at the apartment at 2.
-Cuddled in bed as he spend the night <3

Wednesday (7/14)
-Woke up seeing Timmy besides me <33 He's so cutee!
-Got ready and left the apartment around 9:45
-Went to Cannery Row and had crepes.
-Mini photoshoot at the beach!
-Work. I messed up on a bigass batch of oatmeal raisin cookies... I fail at life.
-The pie dough ended up turning out usable. Phew! The cookies... Not so much.
-Went home. No more Timmy.. Sadface.
-Watched the Hangover. So funny!
-Talked to Kim on the phone.
-Fell asleep on Timmy. My phone fell! I swear! That's why I didn't know that you texted me! Blahh.

Thursday (7/15)
-Woke up and showered.
-Made eggs for breakfast and rearranged the fridge
-Work. Ana was having a terrible day so I TRIED to make it better.
-Talked to Katie about the mistakes I have made, she made me feel better

Now I'm back at the apartment. Not much is happening... I called my Mom today! She made me talk to my brothers.. which was hella awkwardddd. Bored bored bored. What to dooooo?
Cup o Noodo!!!
I feel bad that I haven't been able to update my blogs recently. Besides work, I guess I've been too preoccupied with my tumblr. I'll post soon enough though.

Follow me on Tumblr!
     Sorry for not picking up your call sweetiee, we were already in bed and lights were out. I didn't want to disturb Lauren or anything because she had to work at 7 in the morning. Yea..
     I woke up, did nothing till 12, picked up Megan, then headed off to work. I made more rice crispies today, 2 types of fountain chocolate, made more foccacia bread and did other things that I cannot recall. My memory seems to be getting worse. This worries me.
     I need to stop eating at work. All those left over brownies and rice crispies are making me feel terrible inside. First, I splurge. I eat and eat. Then I get full and go into a sugar coma. By the time break hits, I am no longer hungry, I no longer want to eat anything. I need to stop this insane habit. It does not benefit myself nor does it benefit anything in general. I can't help myself though. I guess that I have to make a promise to myself that I will only eat at work if its real food (like bread or fruits or something) or if I'm tasting it. Blahh. I brought my shorts inside from my car (Thank you for putting it in my car Albert!) I shall now wear leggings, shorts and a hoodie and jog every morning... Starting tomorrow. I'm such a lazy bum. Terrible, terrible me.
     After dropping off Megan after work, I ventured my way to Walmart where I splurged on air fresheners, post-its, glue and a new planner.
     Now I'm back at the apartment. lonesome and whatnot. Walmart didn't carry large sketchbooks so now I have to go to Michaels and buy one. Inspiration from my dear Kim. It'll definitely keep me occupied here. I'll get to remenice about the gool 'ol days. Oh, this will definitely be interesting. Most definitely.
    Work work work. I made some stuff for Peppolis. I made a crapload of Rice Krispies! I know that my rule is NO GELATIN, but I couldn't help myself! It was just so delicious! Argg. Must restrainnn. All this food is seriously gonna make me fat. Blehh.
     When I came back to the pad, I just chilled in my room. Watched HIMYM and surfed the net. I waited for Lauren to come back from work b/c she was going to stay in my room for the night. Anna's mom came to visit so Anna and her mom got their room. Lauren's sister also came down but she wanted to sleep on the couch instead. I feel badd. I told her that she's welcome to stay in my room, but I guess not. Maybe I DO snore.... AWKWARDD.
ME: So.. You know that Amanda and Geoffrey are attracted to you right?
HIM: Oh gross!!!!!
ME: Haha.
HIM: What about you? Do you find me attractive?
ME: Uhh..... Yea? You are pretty attractive (out of politeness of course)
HIM: That's good. Wanna hold hands?
ME: (WHAT THE FUCK?!) Uhh.... (shoves hands in pockets) I can't... Sorry I can't.
HIM: Oh... how come?
ME: I'm talking to this guy right now. (Tells him about Timmy)

Never will I ever be attracted to YOU. You're really old. You play light rock in the car, You crack the stupidest and the meanest jokes ever. They aren't even funny! You come over to my apartment, eat my food and make fun of the things I have. You say that you're over the fact that Geoff is gay and that you're okay with it, but here you are, cracking gay jokes that are immature and naive. Never, will I ever be attractive to you...
     Sorry for the late blogs! I have had too many things happening at once.

     In the morning, I began to pack my bags and boxes so I could get ready to go home.
     Work was slow today. We finished everything quick so in the last hour and a half, we kind of just stalled around. I reorganized stuff. Oh yea, today, it was just Roberto, who left early, Megan, Katie and I.
     After work, I went back to the pad, packed more last minute things, then went straight home. I got home in record time! 1 hour! Wootwoot! Lol. Omg! Best thing everr. When I got home, I texted Timmy and like 1 minute later, he shows up at the front of my steps. Such a sweetie! He helped me move my stuff back to my room and we just kind of chilled around. We then decided to go walk to the park, then to Darren's where Wilson came later. We watched the half end of Wall-e. Timmy had to go home so I walked him home and waited for Wilson and Darren to come.
     Hieu randomly called me and told me that everyone was gonna come over. Everyone meaning Akash, David, Alex, Hieu, Alan, Wilson, Darren. They ambushed my house and watched a documentary on Giant people. I had to kick them out around 2AM though. By then, I was effin` exhausteddddddd.

    Timmy randomly showed up at my house around 8ish today. What a great surprise! We layed around for a bit but eventually decided to go out. He took me to Target where we circled the whole thing twice before leaving. I didn't buy anything though. Then, we went to the Bank to get some stuff sorted out and ate at ChowKing. The food was ehh, but the company was superb.
     Timmy took me home and helped me wash my car. Milo is so clean now! Then we cleaned his car and then my momma's. 3 cars in under 1.5 hours! Win! Thank you Timmy! I really appreciate everything you have done for me. After he left for school, I washed Clover and took a shower myself. Once I got out, Kim texted me and we randomly made plans to hang out.
      So, I picked up Kim, then we went to the dojo to talk to Allan Dale and throw a frisbee around. Kim, being the smart girl she is, threw the frisbee, which ricotcheted off of one of the wall thingys and made it crooked! That thing was screwed in the wall and we couldn't get it back in! FAIL. Somehow, we pulled some type of voodoo and made it temporarily work. I hope it still stays up!
     After the students started to come in, Kim and I headed off to Sweethearts for our usual. Crispy chicken, pearl drinks, and one of the best conversations ever! Kim, I love talking to you, you make me think about the things in my life and you make me realize how much I have to appreciate in my life. After Sweethearts, I hung out at her place for a little, then went home. Timmy picked me up and took me to YOSWIRL! My favoritee, he knows me too well. keke.
     So, we shared a bowl of froyo, then he took me to the bart station. We chilled outside and waited for the guys to come. When they came, we said our goodbyes and I met up with everyone else.
     Yay for quarters! Bart Ticket WIN! Haha. A'S GAME with Darren, Wilson, Alex Tu, Jesse and Perry! Wootwoot! Our seats weren't that bad actually. On wednesdays, they have $1 Hotdogs... so of course, all of the guys bought hella hotdogs. I pulled a prank on Darren and took out one of the dogs in his hotdog. When he was about to eat it, he had a WTF face on. It was sooooo effin` funny!! Anyways. I was kind of lost during the game, but it was pretty fun nonetheless. Darren, Wilson and I decided to shout out randomass stuff like "WOWOWOWOWOOWOW" "JEEM GEE SAI YO!" Haha. There was a black dude sitting 2 rows in front of us who turned around and started laughing at us. Best moment ever! We all high fived each other. In the end, the A's lost against the Yankees. I didn't get home around 11ish.
     When I got home, I couldn't sleep so I started packing my bags and stuff. I also talked to Timmy. Keke. Right after I said good night and wished him sweet dreams, he called me with his cute voice all quiet and all and said good night. I felt like it was the sweetest thing ever. I eventually went to bed at 3 though.

    Timmy came over this morning! We were so exhausted from the morning so we litterally just laid in bed all morning.. Well, for about an hour and a half. I really wanted to make pancakes, but I didn't have the recipe and my pancake mix was expired so Timmy just took me to ihop instead. We ordered so much food... Steak Omlette, appetizer and 3 buttermilk pancakes. We split it between each other but it was super filling. We just went back to my place and layed and talked around for a good 10-20 minutes. Eventually, he left for work.
     I took an hour nap, then packed my cars. I said bye to my momma and gave her a hug, filled up gas and ventured off to pebble. When I got there, I unpacked some stuff, then Brent called because we were supposed to chill today. We went off to the Inn, I showed him around some places and I got to ride in his Miata. We went on 17 mile drive and to the Lodge. After leaving Pebble Beach and going to Carmel, he came over, ate some food, then I kicked him out for I were to clean the apartment. Ughh........
     Right now, I'm just talking to people online and stuff. I'm super full, alone and waiting for this cutie to get off of work. Anyways... Yeaaaaaaa