1. Take a pickaxe and dig it into the dirt. I felt like I was in Runescape!
2. Take a pitchfork to break down the dirt some more.
3. Hoe it down to break big clumps and clusters of dirt.
4. Rake it all down like a zen garden. I found my inner soul and peacefulness.
5. Put the irrigation system back on
6. dig holes for the seeds
7. Planted the Soybeans.
I wish I took a picture of it! Darn it. Oh well, hard work. It was nice though, so peaceful and sunny with a slight sniffle on the side.
After that, I went home and took a nice refreshing shower. Then, I ate lunch and began to bake off the cookies I made for Brent. Peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. Delish! My mom also gave me macadamia nut cookie mix to bake off. Those turned out perfect too!
Had my session with Brent, he loved the cookies! He convinced me to go surfing with him on Thursday so I could meet his friend, Kay. He's trying to hook me up with a tall white guy! Lol. As long as he's a musician, he's got my attention. I'm also going to ask Lynn, my classmate, if I could meet her son or something. Drummer + Singer in a band. <3! She got dibs first after I got better so I'm going to give it a shot. I'm also hoping to hook her up with someone I know, who's a drum instructor and who's tall... Ahem. Hehe...
Anyways, I went home, and watched Couple's Retreat. Pretty good. Super comical.